St. Albans' Blog

My first ever blog. And I don;t even know what blog means.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Creative Genius of the Modern World, or pissed off blogger?

http://www.saintalbanstudio.com

So this is blogging? Well another new program and lifestyle enhancing computer development for me to master and misuse! Well la, de, da! Perhaps through this new fangled mode of information sharing people will see what a creative genius I am and start paying me in the manner to which I have yet to become accustomed? Let us hope so. I will add a lot more to this later. For now I am simply going to make a lame attempt at initial blogging and post this. If anyone has anything to say about it, please feel free to comment. After all the net is still free, ain't it?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home